The Florida Bar News
The Jan. 15 Bar News is now available with stories including:
· The impact of artificial intelligence on the practice of law.
· A proposal to allow the Legislature to override Supreme Court decisions.
· A YLD video that tells the division’s story.
- New applications sought for Judicial Nominating Commission vacancies - Deadline, Feb. 6
- Statewide Nominating Commission for Judges of Compensation Claims Vacancies - Deadline, Feb. 17
Learn multiple tips and tricks for Microsoft Word, including how to convert a PDF to Word while IN Word ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
THE FLORIDA BAR JOURNAL JANUARY
The January issue of The Florida Bar Journal and digital edition are now available online, featuring articles on:
- Florida’s Revised LLC Act and involuntary dissociation of members
- Sentencing trends over the past 10 years since Booker
- Revisions to the Florida Health Care Surrogates Act
- Dog bite due process
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
ETHICS OPINION TO DEAL WITH FEE SPLITTINGThis week, FloridaBarNews.TV highlights several matters being addressed by The Florida Bar Board of Governors, including members sharing fee...
NAPLES LAWYER TO RECEIVE STATE HONOR FOR HELPING POOR, INDIGENTJonathan I. Tolentino has a mantra. The Naples attorney is likely to recite it if asked why he takes on so much pro bono -- that is, uncompe...
10 YEARS OUT, REPORT SAYS RECESSION'S IMPACT ON FIRMS IS CLEARIn 2017, it's a buyer's market when it comes to legal services, according to a report released by the Center for the Study of the Legal Prof...